Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Effective cardio excercises?

Hi guys,
I am planning to do heavy cardio excercises for the detoxification on my body.
What I verbs is, I do not want my body to get used to the strengh I put on, everytime I do the excercise
Do I hold to do the cardio excercise like contained by every second days or so, in establish to avoid my body to the "getting-used to"?
It looks like the simply cardio excercise I can do at this moment is mountain hiking (which means I will do with the sole purpose this over and over for a while.)

And how many times can I do the excercise per a week?
How long should I filch break to let my body to repair itself?
thank you. Try, bounce roping. Excllent Cardio exercise and less complicated. Do a cardio exercise (technically AEROBIC exercise) everyday for around 30-60 minutes. Well, obviously you shouldn't get rope the whole time for just about 30 minutes. But jump rope roughly speaking 5 minutes a day. First, do it slow. Then gain a little faster everyday. Once you're tired, purloin a 5-minute break. Oh and it's good to meander for about 20 minutes a morning. Try brisk-walking. Take a bottle of water near you, too. This is a bit on the easier, more relaxed side. Later on, make the exercises a bit more intensive. Like jog around the block or swimming everydya.

No comments:

Post a Comment