Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Effects of mastrubation.?

Iam 46 yrs male mastrubating for 13 years of age. I have fitts in my
rash age later cured by neurologist .what are the effects it have in my timid system. No effects on your nervous system except that it make it calm.
Pl try not to masturbate and try to grasp satisfaction from sexual intercourse beside your wife if you are married
Anyway even if you continue in attendance is nothing it can do to smash up your nervous system
It will result in you to ask stupid questions once you hit nouns.
Masturbation is sex and sex usually relaxes a person and have no side effects like STD's because you can't dispense yourself anything.
I bet you are not as fun as a ride any more!
see this.this is me rolling my eyes.loser
I wouldn't worry.
no effects whatsoever within your nervous system, but probably a side effect on your self-esteem.
Think pure and positive and remember to rest your sex drive. Save some energy for your spouse. When i say aloud think pure, i plan don't think of have sex with someone else except you spouse and praise you god if you have one..okay that sounded abnormal.
It means you necessitate to go bring back yourself a woman. Now.
Stop masturbation and try to build up your body by regular exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment