Thursday, September 23, 2010

Does barometric pressure hold anything to do near sleepiness?

Sometimes there are days when I KNOW I've gotten plenty of sleep the darkness before, but stumble through the light of day feeling physically depressed or "deflated", and as if I could sleep another 8 hours. I realize the level of sleep can affect the quality of light of day I'll have, but simply for the sake of the question, let's pretend I sleep a conventional 8 hours. Also, if this is true, is there anything you can do give or take a few it? Yes, when there is a moderate in barometric pressure, your body become more relaxed and it is easier to sleep. The barometric pressure is decreased on raining cats and dogs, gray days. This is also one of the factors that contributes to the hibernation of bear.
Great question. I've wondered impossible to tell apart thing. I'll check stern. Google doesn't offer much any.
Yes I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment