Monday, September 27, 2010

Does Mother's Milk Combat Cancer?

Yes, a mother's milk support's the child's immune system as it grows, a part of the immune system stimulant for the child is that it help fight certant kind of cancer.
what? How do you figure it would? The benefits of mother's milk are that it contains caring Ig but after a baby's stomach matures, it newly digests these proteins (which inactivates them). I am not sure what other benefits you are thinking of but you can probably gain them from cow's milk. So my answer is no. Unless I am not understanding your cross-examine correctly?
2nd reply: How so suppy..? My understanding is that mother's milk provides protective Ig until the neonate is able to fashion its own? How does the milk stimulate the child's immune system?
If your the one breast feeding it greatly reduce your chances of breast cancer.
I hear feed over 6 months and reduce by 50%
Sorry, I'm not answering this question any. Why don't you set up contact info. on your "My Q&A" page; it is completely anomonyous.
Once again, you repleid to my question # 9 (thank you) but you did NOT answer the ask. You seem to try to distribute the impression that you realize science when you respond to and ask evolution questions.
But I'm starting to devise you don't really know what you're talking almost and you are just adjectives and pasting off of that anti-evolution website you keep hold of mentioning.
Once again, can you go subsidise, click on the "edit" button on your answer, and try to actually answer the interview I'm asking?

No comments:

Post a Comment