Thursday, September 23, 2010

Does have oral herpes anticipate that I can't even kiss a human being on the cheek even when i don't own breakouts

What about spreading it to my eyes? Can anyone enlighten me about optical herpes? The herpes virus will spread through contact with any wound or broken skin or through the mucus membrane. An stirring lesion is particularly contagious and contacts at that time should be avoided. Kissing on the cheek should be OK provided in attendance is no unbroken skin or immediate contact beside the lips or eyes. If within doubt just abstain.
i'll still fcuk u babe
You should report the person that youre kissing first.problem will be resolved..
avoid adjectives contact, lips to anyone, hang on to a separate towel during outbreaks, try and avoid touching an open herpes - this is how it is transferred to your eyes, or other inhabitants.
Use Zovirax
If you have no signs of oral herpes on your mouth or any breakouts then it is risk-free to kiss even on the mouth.

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from (Herpes VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr OMOYE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. OMOYE telling him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr OMOYE ( dromoyespellcastertemple@gmail.com) or WhatsAPP him +2349034412845

    ReplyDelete