Thursday, September 23, 2010

does eye surgery hurt?

Eye surgery is most commonly carried out with a LASER support capable of eliminate only the most superficial strata of tissue. Laser technology have evolved so rapidly contained by the last few decades and found various applications, from bouncing a ray of wispy off the moon to eye and micro-surgery. So no, it doesn't hurt.provided the surgeon remebers to switch the laser power setting from "moon bounce" to "eyeball".
if you are taking more or less lasik surgery.. In my experience it did hurt a little bit. Not really from the laser or the adjectives but the clamps that keep your eye lid open.
no
Yes, it will hurt rather. If you do not have problems, no call for to do that.
No There are no pain receptors contained by your pupils so you won't feel a entry.
Not too much.
You're given a shot to numb the pain around your eye in the past the surgery.
I've assisted with eye surgery. The merciful was awake throughout the entire procedure.
Surprisingly, for me, it be virtually painless. I had a vitrectomy for proliferative diabetic retinopathy. I be slightly sedated, but I felt no cramp. The sensation of my eye being "put to sleep" be a little unsettling at first. But that be really the extent of the discomfort. Even later that hours of darkness, the discomfort was minimal and treated effectively next to tylenol. I was pleasantly surprised. Not impossible for having the insides of an eyeball sucked out and replaced.
  • thinning hair
  • skin itching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment