Thursday, September 23, 2010

does blood come bad jeans? i spilled blood on my jeans?

Yes. Rinse it out in cold hose only.
yeah, sure you did.
if you hit it hasty cold water does the trick save you need an enzymatic detergent.
Yes if you soak them within a tub of cold water and pour plenty of saline over the stains.Leave for about 1 hour,rinse,later wash as average
Also, including some salt contained by the water or a moment or two bit of detergent of some kind will facilitate, too.
Rinse in cold hose as soon as you can.
hydrogen peroxide
You --spilled-- blood?
What are you, man?
Wash with cold river
I get injections into my stomach and my doctor get some blood on my panties. The nurse told me to pour peroxide on it and guess what, it fizzled where the blood be and came right rotten.
yes easily ,, freshly wash it next to a biological detergent ,, in a waching device ,, its simple ,, and if it dried ,, use cold water
soak surrounded by milk or rinse in peroxide- bath in deteregent.

No comments:

Post a Comment