Monday, September 27, 2010

does your heartbeat stops when you hiss?

no your heart never stops beating util your comatose
No..mine's still going
are you a cat?
no not to my knowledge
hisssssssssssss. nope.
snakes Hiss.
But yes it does when we sneeze
when you sneeze adjectives your bodily functions stop for a really short time like a second or smaller quantity. maybe this is what you be thinking of?
no. but your breathing certainly stops
I've never hissed, so I've never experienced this. However, I would see in your mind`s eye if it were true, magazine and doctors would be getting the word out not to hiss.
Hiss or kiss? Of course NOT. If it stops your clinically dead.
Does it stop when I do WHAT?? I'm not a snake or a kitty or a leaky gas pipe. I don't go and get it! Did you mean when I piss? If so, 'no,' it keep right on beating. Or did you mingy when I kiss? Nope, it keeps whipping then, too-- sometimes it even beat a bit faster!
no, but when you sneeze, yes
Heart is made up of cardiac muscles n functioning of those is not under our control it is controlled by . two pacemaker which r present in the heart. so by anything which we do heart muscles doesn't stop.
no. it doesn't stop unless your comatose. well, not adjectives. some stopped and they're undergoing Suspended animation but evidently, they come rear to life and when they are undergo suspended animation, they do not hiss.
No, you brainless pice a sh*t
no
Don't you mean sneeze? I hold heard that it does when you sneeze, at most minuscule it's an old wive's account. In either valise, I don't think it does.
No, mine solely stops when I blow rasberries on someone's belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment