Monday, September 27, 2010

does it thing if you lug an antidepressant within the am. or pm??

I take lexapro and they come across to make me sleepy around an hour after i take one. I run them in the morning. I be wondering if its ok to take them at bedtime? My fiance say to take it within the morning so that it will work for me all morning long, but they just sometimes create me feel resembling crap. I dont know waht to do? any suggestions? It is okay to take it at dark before you dance to bed. It is a 24 hour pill so it continues to work for 24hrs. It doesn't matter when you bear it. If you prefer to take it at bedtime it is ok to do so.
I would ask your doctor to prescribe a slow release medication, that will slowly release the drug into your system as the day go by, it seems that the dosage you are on is turning you into a zombie -and thats not what they should be doing.
Hope that help
jane x
What did your doctor tell you ? What does it articulate on the label of the bottle? They're not going to work when you're asleep at darkness ! I'd return to the doctor and ask him / her more advice.
PM is recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment